Reverse Osmosis (RO) systems are used to seperate the dissolved ions from water with membran seperation, in order to get low conductivity fresh water.
Reverse Osmosis systems are crossflow membrane seperation units without backwash, Membranes are cleaned in place with chemicals time to time.
- TFC Spiral Wound Membranes, 8" x 40"
- 316 Stainless Steel Vessels
- 316 Stainless Steel HPP and Piping
- 316 Stainless Steel Inlet Cartidge Filter
- 10 - 16 Bar Operating Pressure
- Stainless Steel PLC Control Panel & Operator Panel
- Ion Removal, Mainly Hardness and Alkalinity
- Boron, Arsenic, Fluoride Removal
- Bacteria, Virus, Pesticide Removal
Stainless Steel Reverse Osmosis System Technical Features