Activated Carbon Filters are used to remove free chlorine, colour, odor and smell.
Organic matters in water are adsorbed in activated carbon media. Therefore, the carbon media, depending on process, needs to be replaced aftera certain runtime.
- 316 Stainless Steel Filter Tanks
- 4 - 6 Bar Operating Pressure
- Suitable Valves for Food & Beverage Norms
- Stainless Steel Piping
- PLC Control Panel
- Graded Gravel and Granuler Activated Carbon Media
- Internals Durable to Steam Sterilizing
Stainless Steel Activated Carbon Filters Technical Features