Ultrafiltration (UF) systems are used for fine filtration of surface water, such as seawater, river & lake and well water, using membrane technology.
UF Systems are operated in dead end mode, Impurities that are held by membranes are removed by automatic backwash. Membranes are also periodically chemically enhanced backwash with chemicals. Average system recovery is 85 - 90%.
- Horizontal Hollow Fiber Ultrafiltration Membranes
- 316 Stainless Steel Vessels
- CEB System Chemical Dosing Units
- Frequency Controlled 316 SS Feed and BW Pump
- 2 - 3 Bar Operating Pressure
- Stainless Steel Piping
- PLC Control Panel & Operator Panel
- Removal of Suspended Solids, Total Organic Carbon and Turbidity
- Absolute Filtration
- Filtration of Naturel Spring
- Log 6 Bacteria Removal
- Log 4 Bacteria Removal
Stainless Steel Ultrafiltration System Technical Features